This is a page to help organize our participation in the upcoming Amherst Sustainability Festival on April 27th.
For simplicity’s sake I outline who said something about participating on behalf of/in connection to Transition Amherst, and if you want to join, add a comment below as to what you want to do, to bring.
- Betsy would be willing to help with tabling if it is good weather, talking about the working group council,
- Rick is willing to help
- John W. would do it together under one tent with the All Things Local Co-op planning group.
- To add my part, Gabor am open to all of the above, even in rainy weather. Wouldn’t stay at the table all the time and wouldn’t want to do it alone, but would support the happenings.
- Michele M. F. can help from 11am to 1pm
- Dick Stein hopes to coordinate activities as he has a table with their Biochar initiative.
- Grow Food Amherst will have a table too.
Ideas from the Council of Working Groups:
- Do we have tent and table?
- Setup before 10am? Take down at 4pm?
- We could have chairs, board games, books,
- blackboard, colored chalks, flip-chart
- A working group list for people to sign up to.